Aromatherapy aims to treat the whole person by helping to restore the harmony of mind, body and spirit.
It works with the pure properties of plants, using their essential oils in a natural, complementary therapy which can help improve both physical and emotional well being.
Book your treatment today.
90 Minute Aromatherapy Full Body Massage – £70.00
Unwind and let go with this 90 minute full body massage using pure essential oils harmoniously blended to suit every client’s individual needs. Includes scalp and facial massage.
Choose from a variety of different Aromatherapy blends to suit your needs: including relaxing, invigorating, detoxifying, uplifting, spiritually connecting, revitalising and more…..
60 Minute Aromatherapy Body Massage – £60.00
As above but without the scalp and facial massage.
30 Minute Aromatherapy Back Massage – £30.00
Relax and unwind with this relaxing back, neck & shoulder massage using pure essential oils.
Massage is one of the oldest, simplest forms of therapy and is a system of stroking, pressing and kneading different areas to relieve pain, relax, stimulate and tone the muscles.
Choose the essential oil blend. The choice is yours from relaxing, invigorating, detoxifying, uplifting, spiritually connecting, revitalising and much more…..
This 45 minute facial is uniquely tailored for your skin type and it addresses any skin problems you may have.
It also aims to totally relax, de-stress, rebalance and pamper you and it includes chakra balancing.
- The facial starts with placing crystals on or around the body to rebalance the chakras and cleanse the Aura.
- Next, a gentle scalp massage aims to relax the mind.
- Then the skin is cleansed and toned. This removes any make up, grease and debris on the skin surface.
- This is followed by exfoliating the skin with a gentle exfoliating cream. This helps in removing any dead skin cells and unblocking pores to leave the skin lovely and smooth.
- Next hot towels are placed on the skin to encourage
blood circulation to nourish the skin from beneath. This also helps to open the pores and detoxify the skin.
- Alternatively, a cooling face mask will be applied for sensitive skin types & rosacea.
- The facial finishes with a 25 minute face; neck and shoulder massage using essential oils blended to suit your skin type.
Please note: 60% of what we put on our skin ends up in our body which is why all products used during these facials are free from parabens, petrochemicals or sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS). I use Neal’s Yard facial products.
“Feel appreciation for those who provide examples of Well-Being. How would you know that prosperity was possible if there wasn’t some evidence of prosperity around you? It’s all part of this contrast that helps you to sharpen your desire.” The Teachings of Abraham