Here at Heathcote Holistics a more holistic, spiritual approach is taken. I incorporate crystals and complementary healing techniques into many of the treatments.
The treatments I offer promote relaxation and balance which is perhaps the most important key to health and well-being. When we are completely relaxed our own natural healing mechanism is more active.
Are you are looking for relaxation but unable to visit for a treatment? Why not download an MP3 Relaxation track from my downloads page? Check out the free ones first and if you like them I’m sure you will love the others. To view the range of downloads click here.
I offer EFT to clients throughout the world using Skype, Facetime or Zoom.
- Anatomy & Physiology – Diploma
- Reflexology – Diploma
- Reflexology for pregnancy – Certificate
- Aromatherapy – Diploma
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) – Master practitioner (AMT)
- Matrix Reimprinting – Practitioner
- Crystal Therapy – Diploma
- Crystal Therapy – Advanced course
- Hopi Ear Candles – Certificate
- Indian Head Massage – Diploma
- Usui Tibetan Reiki – Master Level
- Angelic Reiki – Master Level
- NLP for Practitioners – Certificate
- The Balance Procedure – Advanced Practitioner
- NLP Coach
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy™
- Certified Practitioner of Hypnotherapy
- Advanced Practitioner of Meridian Energy Therapies – AMT
- FasterEFT level 1 Practitioner
In addition to my formal qualifications, I attend seminars, workshops and courses on a regular basis to broaden my professional knowledge and to ensure that I offer my clients the best treatments possible. See below:
- Aromatherapy and Cancer Care
- Angel therapy
- Meditation and Crystal Therapy
- Being Centred Programme
- Facial Reflexology
- Holistic Therapies and Palliative Care
- Healing Code
- Healing Code Applied to Success
- Matrix Birth Reimprinting
I am a registered member of the NHS Directory of Complementary and Alternative practitioners.
I am fully insured and hold membership with the FHT, a professional complementary therapists association, and I am bound by a strict code of practise.
I am a full Member of The Association for Meridian Energy Therapies.
The products I choose to use in my treatments are:
Penny Price Aromatherapy Ltd:
Penny Price Aromatherapy Ltd stock and use only the finest quality essential oils, which are completely natural. Their essential oils have the ECOCERT guarantee and are organic, naturally farmed or wild-crafted.
Neal’s Yard Products:
For my facials I use multi award-winning organic Neal’s Yard products. These products do not contain any hidden pesticide residues, nano particles, genetically modified materials or anything that may harm you or the planet.
Please note: 60% of what you put on your skin ends up in your body which is why all products used during these facials are free from parabens, petrochemicals or sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS).
My website also provides an on-line shop where you can purchase gift vouchers, crystals, angel figurines, Aura Mist and relaxation CD’s.
Parking is available on the driveway before 5pm weekdays but for any appointments after 5pm or Saturday morning, parking may be found in Dobson Lane.
Payments can be made by cash or cheque. Alternatively, payments can be made through PayPal.
Please note: 24 hours notice is appreciated if you need to cancel an appointment .
Listen to Louise being interviewed on the radio.
“It’s difficult to believe in yourself because the idea of self is an artificial construction. You are, in fact, part of the glorious oneness of the universe. Everything beautiful in the world is within you.” Russell Brand